Please accept our humble obeisances!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
All glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga!
Vaisnava Etiquette Course at ISKCON Toronto
Registrations have officially opened for the Vaisnava Etiquette Course, which will be facilitated by HH Bhakti Brhat Bhagavat Swami from March 28th to April 1st, 2012. HH Bhakti Brhat Bhagavat Swami is known throughout our Toronto community for having taught incredible courses on Bhagavad-Gita, Yoga Ladder, Nectar of Devotion, Nectar of Instruction and more!
We will also make the announcement about this wonderful seminar during our upcoming programs
Dates and Timings:
- Wednesday, March 28th - 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Thursay, March 29th - 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Friday, March, 30th - 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Saturday, March 31st - 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday, April 1st - 10:00am to 3:00pm
To officially register for the seminar, please visit http://iskcontoronto.blogspot.com/
Registrations are mandatory!
The 'Bhakti-Sadacara (Krishna Conscious Behaviour) Course primarily deals with the process of 'self-revealing' followed by 'self-healing' in Krishna consciousness. The course uses multiple mediums for teaching:
- Class Interactivity
- Group Work
Topics covered will include:
- Foundation of Bhakti-sadacara
- Breaking a Lesser Rule for a Higher Rule
- Qualities of a Devotee
- Decorations and Dress of a Vaisnava; Imitation and Following
- Vaisnava Aparadha and Forgiveness
- Offering and Accepting Correction
- Honouring and Serving Prasadam
- Association with Materialists and Non-Devotees
- Devotee's Attitudes
- Association with Different Levels of Devotees
- Devotional Friendship and Mentorship; Follow-up
With best wishes from,
3500 McNicoll Avenue, Unit #3, Scarborough