Please accept our humble obeisances!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
All glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga!
We are extremely happy to inform you that HG Chaitanya Charan das will be giving 2 special classes at ISKCON Scarborough (3500 McNicoll Avenue, Unit #3, Scarborough,Ontario,Canada) and his schedule at ISKCON Scarborough is as follows:
Saturday - October 8th, 2016:
Topic during the Srimad Bhagavatam class: Learn to relish Rasa
Time: 7.30 am to 9 am
Monday - October 10th, 2016: (Thanksgiving holiday)
Seminar topic: "Matters that matter more than matter"
Time: 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Wonderful prasadam will be served after both the programs.
We are very fortunate to have the association of prabhu from October 7th to 11th in GTA. Please see prabhu's complete schedule that is attached to this email.
We humbly welcome you and your family to ISKCON Scarborough on Oct 8th and 10th to have the wonderful association of HG Chaitanya Charan das prabhu.
About HG Chaitanya Charan das:
Chaitanya Charan is a monk and spiritual author.
- He has done his Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering from the Government College of Engineering, Pune. He subsequently served as a software engineer in a prominent multinational software corporation. He also secured 2350 out of 2400 in GRE, gaining the top rank in Maharashtra.
- Seeing the prevalent problems of stress, depression, addiction, and overall misdirection – all caused by a lack of spirituality – he felt inspired to dedicate his life to the cause of sharing the spiritual wisdom of the Bhagavad-gita under the aegis of ISKCON (International Society for Krishna consciousness).
- He is a member of ISKCON’s leading intellectual body, the Shastric Advisory Council, and is the associate-editor of ISKCON’s global magazine, Back to Godhead.
- He is the author of the world’s only Gita-daily feature, wherein he writes daily a 300-word inspirational reflection on a verse from the Bhagavad- Gita. Till now he has written over seventeen hundred Gita meditations that are posted on www.gitadaily.com and are read through daily feeds by thousands from all over the world.
- He also answers questions by seekers on his site www.thespiritualscientist.com, where his over three thousand five hundred audio answers and several hundred articles are available.
- He travels all over the world from Australia to America, giving talks on spiritual subjects in temples, universities and companies.
- His articles have been published in many national newspapers including Indian Express, Economic Times and Times of India in the Speaking Tree column.
- His writings in English have been translated into several foreign languages including German, Chinese and Romanian and several Indian languages including Kannada, Telgu, Bengali, Hindi and Marathi.
He is the author of sixteen books:
- ENERGY – Your Sutra for Positive Thinking
- Science and Spirituality; The Spiritual Scientist series, volumes 1
- Science and Spirituality; The Spiritual Scientist series, volumes 2
- Recession – Adversity or Opportunity?
- Why do we need a temple?
- Frequently Unanswered Questions
- Idol Worship or Ideal Worship?
- The Gita for Daily Enrichment
- Oh My God! Re-answering the Questions
- My Little Bhakti Companion
- Timeless Insights on Today’s Issues
- 10 Leadership Sutras from Bhagavad-gita
- GK for PK!
- Prabhupada: The moments that made the movement
- The Eye to see the I: 121 reflections on Bhagavad-gita
- Belong: 121 reflections on Bhagavad-gita
3500 McNicoll Avenue, Unit #3,