Please accept our humble obeisances!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
All glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga!
Date: 13th Dec 2020
Time: 11 am to 12 noon
Topic: Meditation on the auspicious marks on the Lotus feet of Lord Krsna and Smt Radha Rani
Link to join the class from your desktop or laptop:
CC. Madhya 8.253:
“Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu inquired, “Out of many types of meditation, which is required for all living entities?”
Srila Ramananda Raya replied, “The chief duty of every living entity is to meditate upon the lotus feet of Radha and Kṛṣṇa.”
The parrots glorify the lotus feet of Lord Krsna(From Govinda-lilamrta by Sri Krishna Das Kaviraja Gosvami)
- All glories to the lotus feet of Sri Krsna, which are imprinted with nineteen auspicious marks and thus advertise the supremacy of the original Personality of Godhead, Purusottama. His beautiful lotus feet contain the marks of disc, halfmoon, barleycorn, octagon, water-pots, umbrella, triangle, sky, bow, svastika, thunderbolt, cow-hoof, conch-shell, fish, upward-line, elephant-goad, a lotus, a flag and ripened blackberry fruits.
- Simply by meditating on Krsna's lotus feet, one attains all spiritual and material fortune, beauty, good qualities and wealth. They are the abode of all pastimes. May those feet be our everything.
- Even a slight worship of Krsna’s feet turns a mere stone into a purposeful gem, a mere cow into a kamadhenu, a mere tree into a kalpavrksa -desire tree. They fulfill all desires of a living being. Who will not take shelter of these lotus feet?
- Giridhari's lotus-feet always gladdens the tongues of the honeybee-like devotees with their fragrance that fills the whole world. Which devotee of taste could give up these feet?
Sri Radha-rasa-sudha-nidhi-The Nectar Moon of Sri Radha's Sweetness- by Prabhodananda Saraswathi
- O Sri Radha, when will I place on my head Your lotus feet, which are a flood of the nectar of spiritual love, a flood that always flows among Your devotees, and are the treasure more dear than life for Lord Krsna?
3500 McNicoll Avenue, Unit #3,