Please accept our humble obeisances!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
All glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga!
Details of the upcoming multimedia Srimad Bhagavatam Katha (42nd month)
Topic: The History of Pradyumna (SB 10.55)
Date: 17th April 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 4 pm to 6 pm
Link to join the class from your desktop or laptop:
- Kamadeva was burnt to ashes by Lord Siva's anger and was reborn as Padyumna from the womb of Rukmini.
- A demon named Sambara kidnapped Pradyumna when Pradyumna was just 6-days old and threw him into the sea.
- A fish swallowed Pradumna but was caught by the fisherman and brought to the cooks of Sambara
- Pradumna was found alive within the dead fish
- Narada Muni appeared and instructed Mayavati (chief cook) that this baby was her former husband cupid and she is in fact Rati- Cupid's former wife
- As Pradyumna grew he was taught the Maha Maya magic spell by Mayadevi to defeat the demon Sambara
- After Sambara was killed by Pradyumna, Pradymna was brought back to Dvaraka by Mayadevi to the astonishment of everyone
3500 McNicoll Avenue, Unit #3,