This is a gentle reminder to all the devotees who have purchased the tickets for the Harinam Sankirtan boart cruise.
- Name of the ship: Yankee lady 4
- Starting point(Docking location): 539 Queens Quay West(Bathurst and Queens Quay)
- Please note that the starting point is NOT where you board the ferry to go to the center island during the Rath yatra.The 539 Queens Quay location is about 3 KM's west of the Bay street/Queens Quay ferry docking location
- Admission is only through the ticket. Please do not forget to bring your ticket.All tickets have been sold out.
- Please wear clothing appropriate to the weather/event.You may want to wear a light jacket/sweater as it will be cooler near the lake
- Please note the docking time is 12.30pm sharp.
- For directions,please scroll down to get the directions
- Parking charges at this location vary from $7 per day to up to $15 per day
If you have any questions,please contact one of the following devotees:
Dhirnitai prabhu- 647-292-5358;
Kaunteya prabhu- 416-855-3108;
Bhakti Yoga prabhu- 416-694-4932;
Govinda prabhu – 647-885-3572;
Anand Varadarajan – 416-300-7101;
View Larger Map